Tuesday, July 19, 2011

baby shower no. 3

my third and final baby shower...i can't begin to express how grateful (or excited-as evidenced by my wide grin!) i was for this day. a day to spend surrounded by the women in my family, both sides, my in-laws, and my two besties. i know i say it a lot in this space, but what a lucky girl...


the scenery, decor and backdrops were breathtaking! wood chairs, countless bouquets of hydrangeas, polka dotted tablecloths, green napkins fastened with vintage diaper pins...these ladies, my two aunts, speak my language. or actually, i think i should say i speak theirs. either way, once again, i was shocked to walk through the door and see all these sights before me...



if the decor were like a cool, calming, and colorful feast for the eyes, the eats and drinks were like a party for my mouth...devine. my aunt lee's caesar salad dressing is the best i have ever had (no joke, friends) and my tante cory's gazpacho (topped with creme fraiche)...well, lets just say, i have been thinking about it ever since.




i just don't know how to say it other than, i love these faces. and our baby berry will too. its simply unavoidable.




i was, once again, shocked by every one's generous, clever, meaningful, fun, adorable and priceless gifts...




so many generations of rodrigo, abernethy, ringsmith and craig ladies...all in one place.




and then there was dessert. and iced coffee. in mason jars. kill me. it was too much. as in, too perfect.




it was another heavenly day. what a way to cap off the tail end of this part of baby's little life in utero...



i wish i could bottle all the cuteness and love that day was full of. thank you tante cory and aunt lee, and everyone who helped. i will remember it always.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails