Wednesday, September 14, 2011

lately

:: my new favorite pic. of my favorite little boy. (i still can't believe i had a boy!)




:: daddy and finn's new trick to play on mommy. finn suddenly (and miraculously) appears around a corner or say, above the shower curtain and ryan talks in a funny baby voice demanding things like milk or a kiss. it makes me laugh every time.





:: finn's first play date with baby dylan. dylan is a little mature for our little one at a whopping four months old, but he was a good sport, and played nice with little finn. whatta pal.



:: we left the playdate with a party favor: new pacifier that finn tolerates for longer than ten minutes. awesome!



:: baby f is almost as obsessed with these letters as i am. almost.



:: finn met mr. wessels. it was pretty cute.



:: these three characters came to hang out for a little sunday funday. it was fun indeed.




:: i love backyard time. and ever was ever so sweet with little finn.





:: baby boy loooooves his baby bjorn.



:: ok, this one may be my new favorite. wait, no. still can't decide.




:: this mobile has calmed quite a few crying spells. instant peace.





:: baby fists for brandy.





:: these two tantes surprised me at target for a visit. hilarious. i was soooooo shocked. it made for such a fun saturday night that ended with us all curled up in one bed as we chatted away. heaven.



:: this kid is a fan of the bath. especially when daddy is there.




:: goodnight moon.


3 comments:

  1. You are KILLING me with these adorable pics! You are making me want another one and my baby isn't even 4 months yet! Man I need to take some more pictures of my kids :) and I LOVE the antique marque letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kristen-my most faithful commenter :) thanks for all the kind words. and i don't know how anyone survives newbornhood with a toddler running around... i don't think i would have the time or hands to take even one picture-how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for obliging me with the baby fists photos, Finn! Can't wait to kiss those tiny little hands : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails