Friday, April 20, 2012

insta dump


:: finn is very busy these days...


:: crawling (apparently, with his eyes closed)...


:: learning the joy of independent play...


:: finger foods...


:: we found him standing in his crib for the first time! yikes!


:: 1 of 2. sweet, girly, delicate willow jane.

:
:i finally bought some daffodils. they make my day every time i see them!



:: me and my other man love.


:: mama and daddy gave me that old window for my birthday. then they came and hung it and helped me re-decorate this little space. well, mom helped decorate, daddy watched finn. i luuuuuuurve it.


:: finn's new move: he throws his arms up and waits for us to exclaim, "so big!" then he smiles real big.



:: i have learned that a baby who naps gifts his mother with time to do stuff. like make dinner in the morning, then clean up, then shower, then blog. wow.


:: run don't walk. i implore you. i just finished the series and now i am going to watch them all over again.



:: ya ya mary made this beautiful quilt for our boy. it is stunning and features his name and the most beautiful fabrics...



:: i got a gift card from mimi and pops and got to go on a little shopping spree at anthro...!!





:: craziest hail storm i have ever seen.



:: this picture reminds me what a big world it is out there. and i can't believe this boy will one day leave me and run out into it. i kinda wish i could wrap him up in that quilt and sit under that tree together for the rest of our days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails