Wednesday, November 21, 2012

family hike


one of the best things about our westward move has been the hills that surround me once again!  although i will always love my sacramento...being able to walk out my door and see hillsides has been so comforting...like home. 

 
last weekend we visited lagoon valley park and finn was thrilled to see the birds that swarmed around us as soon as we got out of the car.  it made me a bit uneasy, however.


my boys in fleece.


bonus: this place has swings too.



and a lovely, perfectly difficult hiking trail.


with views that took our breath away.  so did pushing that stroller.  i tried to give ryan a break for a bit, but only lasted about fifty yards.  sheesh. 






king of the world!  well, my king anyway.


we let finn out of the stroller at the end, but all he wanted to do was eat rocks.  and look really cute.



are you dying over his hat?  landra is one talented knitter :)

we can't wait to go back.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails