Monday, October 10, 2011

things i am loving right now...



that rain on asphalt smell. one of my top ten favorite scents for sure.

the changing light.


adding orange to my black and white kitchen.



and creepy skulls to my living room.


the first pot roast of fall. and family to share it with.


three generations of kelly boys.


the return of the psl.


leaves in the gutter.



old, yet cherished uggs on my feet.


and socks on baby feet.


a busy squirrel at the park...


...a frightened squirrel gets outta dodge...


...and finn looks on in shock at the whole fiasco.


watching these three simple ingredients...


...turn into this. the best red sauce i have ever had. not kidding. or exaggerating.


the way finn sticks his tongue out when we come in for a kiss.

finding a box on my doorstep that contained this little gem...


the baby swing. need i say more?

the moby wrap. 'nuff said.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails