Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bachelorette Bash

The time was here. Time to celebrate my last days of being a singleton.

Time to bust out the tents, don the swimsuits, and revel in spiked lemonade, wild ladies who are oh-so dear to me and of course, incredible eats.

Let me tell you, my seesters and friends did not disapoint. They decorated, baked, shopped, whispered of their plans for weeks and arrived with their party hats on and ready to go...














Things I never want to forget:

Ryan/John Cena and his man parts
Rachel's party favors. One word: adorable
Emily's construction paper cutouts.
Tracey's linen pants that I tried to steal. No such luck.
Erika's swimsuit. Need it. Badly.
Trevor's outfit. 80's technicolor at it's best.
Christy's survival kits, complete with feminine products in case of a camping emergency.
Amanda's lasagna. Best ever and I got the receipe.
Lisa's lemonade. Dangerously delicious.
Circle time on the lawn.
Baby Logan who was the only male present and who hardly uttered a peep all day. Just smiles.
Trampoline time.
Hide and seek at midnight. Finding Trevor and Rach in a tree.
Trevor's crash and burn. Ouch!
Rachel delivering hot coffee and cream and sugar to the camp site at 11PM. Top that.
Rachel's homemade english muffins, cinnamon bread, cupcakes, anatomy cake, garlic bread, fruit salad. Seriously. This is not a joke. She ROCKS.
Hearing all my friends share their favorite moments and stories about me. Unbelievable.










It was perfect I declare.


*all photos courtesy of Brooke! Thank you sister for capturing this day so well. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails