Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bejeweled

When I arrived at home, I found Ryan perched on the couch accompanied by two little square boxes.

I peeked at Ryan and as he smiled his mischievous smile, I jumped for joy. Our wedding bands were in the house!

We put them on one another and kissed. Just like we will in three short weeks. Ryan said that we should take them off and hide them. I suggested that we practice wearing them so it wouldn't be such a shock to our fingers on our honeymoon. I won. So we cooked artichokes, walked to the river and then headed to Home Depot, all adorned in our shiny new rings.

When we got home, Ryan carefully placed our rings back in their little boxes where they will wait until our big day....I hope I can stick to the rules because you know what they say, "a deal is a deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails