Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So we sew...

Last night, the wedding crew headed to Casa de Cabral to brainstorm all things wedding and turn a beautiful roll of fabric into pretty little napkins.

It was hard to pay attention to photo lists and seating arrangements. Details, schmeetails - I always say. I was asked to focus several times. You try and focus when a perfect little baby boy named Logan Van is right in front of you - I dare you! Let's just say, my mother and Dinha are party planning miracles and they seem to have it all taken care of. Thank goodness.

I nearly died when we put away our binders and white out and each pulled out our sewing machines. I had never been to a sewing bee party before but now I think I want to attend one every week! I practised sewing a straight line and admired the napkins that will soon grace our wedding tables. Only 18 days to go... and I. just. can't. wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails