Thursday, March 10, 2011

smorgasbord



this last week, I:

i baked blueberry scones because i like blueberry scones a lot more than i like plain old blueberries. and i wanted to use the cute cookie cutters my mama gave me for christmas, along with the micro plane zester em gave me. both are fantastic, i am happy to report.

this little mister (also a march baby) came to see me, along with his mama e, and his uncle trevor. we finally were able to venture outside and play on the grass. little beats grass play time, i am certain

all that play made us tired. so we rested. and i just admired that sweet, tender face that now looks so much more like a boy's, than a baby's.

chipotle. of course. is there any other place when we are together? and outside dining calls for three cheers!

trevor was able to stay for a slumber party and he surprised me with his talents as he re-covered my chairs to match my new curtains! wow!

i drove to napa to admire the mustard that has arrived...one of my favorite scenes.

the abernethy familia joined our "sistas and brotha from another motha", aka, the scheidecker familia, to celebrate big tim's birthday.

and because my own birthday is on the horizon, i baked a cake. from a box. and added sprinkles. that frosting is incredible....trust me. run don't walk.

oh, how i love the marvelous month of march. So much to look forward to, including spring and more hours in the day, cake and balloons, friends and familia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails