Thursday, March 31, 2011

this week...

* we pulled out the hose for our first car wash party of the season.

* and i walked barefoot amongst the grass and suds. *i drank enough fresh grapefruit juice to turn my cheeks an alarming shade of ruby red. i can't get enough! *we had our first cookout of the year. *we slept with windows open and casually left doors open behind us. *i hung an easter egg wreath on the door. thank you, target dollar section. *we gazed at gifted crocs that will soon grace chubby little feet. *i fell in love with my new/old plates all over again. mom, can you believe i forgot about these beauties? the trunk of my car really is like a black hole. *i made banana bread. courtesy of this recipe.*and admired the darling little nest that my dad made and gave to me last easter. now it is filled (well, almost filled) with chocolate eggs, which truly thrills me. it's been such a cheery week.


and today, i am wearing flip flops and short sleeves. it just keeps getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails