Friday, April 22, 2011

twenty five weeks


dear baby:


this week, you (well maybe not you specifically, but my condition) have given me three charley horses in the night and you have led me to believe that we officially have a little daddy's boy or a little daddy's girl on our hands.


for instance, last night your daddy was talking to me on speaker phone and you suddenly were inspired to complete a somersault marathon. hmmmm.


and the other morning, i woke up on my back and worried that maybe i slept like that all night (which apparently is a preggo no-no), i eagerly waited for you to begin your morning kick session, but you were a little slow to wake which made for one nervous mama. two seconds after your daddy touched my tummy, you gave us a huge kick. we laughed and said, "thank you, baby!" out loud. i just found it so thoughtful that you would reassure your paranoid, first- time parents like that. and it also convinced me that you are already quite a fan of the daddio. me too, baby.


i hope you enjoy all the easter fun this weekend. i think there may be some chocolate in our future...!



love, mama bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails