Wednesday, August 3, 2016

christmas eve!


before we left for the Kelly's house, we had to set out cookies and carrots for santa!  I am pretty sure that three is the BEST age for santa...such fun this year.
 
and we had to take brother pictures in their Christmas best!


I don't know what kills me more:  finn's dimples, his suspenders, or henry's toes.



and of course, the only family picture we got this year, is out of focus. oh well!  I am quickly learning that with two, you pick your battles. 


finally, ready to celebrate with mimi and pops!




we always get treated to Christmas hats and necklaces!


and we always have Christmas crackers.  my favorite Kelly tradition.



a train for our tree!

 
Christmas jammies.


and my favorite.  the stockings mimi made for these boys of ours.  precious.
 

and back at home, we tucked two little tuckered boys in bed and went to the living room...
 
santa came! 
 
and he even had the energy to set up the new train set...what a guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails