Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Boy



This guy is celebrating a birthday today and I am so happy to call him mine. Sometimes I call him "Husband" for fun. Here are 20 things I love about him:

1. He is just so handsome.
2. His height has made ladders obsolete and completely unnecessary.
3. His name.
4. He wakes up singing.
5. He pats me on the bum. A lot.
6. He loves everything I cook and never fails to tell me so.
7. He thinks my burps are funny.
8. He is really strong.
9. He wants lots of babies. My babies.
10. When I ask him for money and he always shakes his head, laughs and hands it over
.
11. He loved his granny so much.
12. He suprises me with new shoes.
13. He keeps me warm.
14. He knows me as well as anyone.
15. He has great hair.
16. He makes me feel like a super model.
17. He is a hard worker.
18. He loves me just the way I am.
19. He wants to spend forever with me.
20. He is mine.

Happy Birthday Bebe. I love you long time.

P.S. We having a small party to celebrate this guy's birth, which means I am also hosting my first dinner with both sets of parents. Sending lots of luck my way would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails