Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Funday

Last night, we turned off the TV and dimmed the lights

I puttered around the house and tried to find the perfect place for each of my Christmas decorations.

I got crafty and made glittery numbers, inluding a "2" and a "9" in honor of someone's approaching birthday.

I bundled up in uggs, Santa pajama pants and a hoodie and went outside to make mistletoe bundles and bouquets with greenery.

Ryan sat on the cross-legged on the floor going through his collection of a bajillion baseball cards trying to find the one that would make us millioaires. I checked him out each time I passed the living room, thinking he looked like a young, sweet school boy

In passing, I commented on how nice it was to turn off the TV and have quiet in the house. Ryan smiled and wholeheartedly agreed. It was a perfect ordinary Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails