Friday, December 25, 2009

Had myself a merry little Christmas...

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

We wore party hats and played monopoly at the Kelly's Christmas! (My egg nog was a hit, so much that we were all ready for naps before we even ate)

That Mama Marsha sure knows how to set a table...the prime rib was memorable.

Silly kids...





All in all, Ryan loved his new knife, candybars and deoderant.
Mama was very surprised with her new button shoes and even let out a couple of squeals.
We were sent on a scavenger hunt and found new luggage hiding.
Ryan recevied size XXXL snorkeling flippers to use on our tropical honeymoon.
Dad discovered that his solar radio comes in clear as a bell.
Rachel has promised to whip up some new culinary delights as found in her new Pioneer Woman cookbook.
My parents gave us a silver serving tray for our engagement present. It is so shiny. And so beautiful.
Emily looked luxurious in her fluffy new white robe (and I learned of her hatred for chalk, after I gave her a chalkboard picture frame of course)
Grandma's cinnamon rolls were perfect, as they are every year.
Mama gave me another embroidered hankerchief, after I complained at losing mine at a wedding in August.
Ryan gave me a snowman ornament with my name on it from a shop we visited in SF. He is very sneaky.
It was my favorite gift.
When we got home, we put on our new pajamas and carefully laid out all of our presents so that we can marvel at them for days.
It was a perfect Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails