Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We all love pad thai. And Christy.


Christy had a birthday, she told us she was turning 25, and we agreed that a trip Lemon Grass to celebrate our dear friend was a must. We realized it was her first birthday as a married woman, and that birthday dinners with the four of us have been a tradition for eight years. It felt very adult to say those facts out loud.



Five things you should know about Christy: she is silly, and very funny, she wakes up with the sun to run, she has a tender heart, especially for dogs, she married a gentleman named Charles this year and she is a loyal and devoted friend.

Tracey and Sara are very cool dinner companions. Tracey gave me a booty pop and I laughed and laughed but secretly could not wait to get home and try it on. Later, I did just that.



We all ordered the pad thai and it was phenomenal. Truly. I packed up my leftovers and thought about what a treat pad thai for lunch the next day would be....



But I thought about how one should share such wonderful things with others and thought Ryan would be grateful. He thought that was really nice and he gobbled it all up as I watched him with pride and amusement.




And yes, Ryan is wearing panda bear flannel pajama pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails