Sunday, June 20, 2010

They say when you marry in June....

I woke up early on a sunny Saturday in June...



...put on my Sunday, errr, Saturday best...



...complete with rosebud shoes...



...tied our shiny new rings to a pretty ribbon and placed them carefully in my bridesmaid's pocket...



...grabbed my bouquet...



...and headed to the chapel, err...I mean, vineyard...




...to marry my Ryan...




...it was as magical as I always hoped and dreamed my wedding day would be.

The End.

But really...

It's just the beginning.







2 comments:

  1. So sweet! That was the best post, EVER! Gorgeous pic's and gorgeous couple. Best wishes to you both!!!
    xo, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very memorable and beautiful day!!! We were so lucky to be a part of it. Now let's go camping!
    Love Dee, Mitchell and Logan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails