Monday, June 28, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame...

Monday was date night. Well, more like a triple date night that included the Kelly parentals and some old friends and oh what fun we had, despite the 100 degree weather. Pretty hard not to have fun at a ballgame, no?






These four used to party it up at A's games in the eighties. How cute are they?!



The Nelson's son pitches for Tacoma, the opposing team at tonight's game. I tend to get a little excited at ball games, you know, like jump out of my seat and fist pump for home runs and such. It was a little awkward cheering for the team that was beating the Nelson's son's team, but I had to claim "home team" bragging rights and carry on.





It's not baseball without some draft...



...or some cheap nachos that are outrageously priced. Gotta have 'em.



And here is Dinger in all his dancing glory...would you believe that my dear husband fished the camera out of my black hole of a purse while I was visiting the restroom to snap this photo just because he knew I would like it? It's true. Precious.



I love Raley Field...especially at dusk...



and I love Monday's that end like this one did...



1 comment:

  1. Baseball games are the greatest! Keep up date night....you will appreciate them when you have a little one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails