Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh how I love a good wedding...

Saturday we hit the road for Yuba City to celebrate Jimmy and Landra's wedding...



*I hijacked this photo from Facebook, courtesy of Robinson Photography. Too cute not to share... :)

I was so excited to enjoy a wedding as a guest, where I could soak in the details and the scenery and all. that. love. The bride and groom were adorable, the food was Mexican (my favorite), the beer was Dos Esquis (yum), and the cake was as beautiful as it was tasty. One detail I loved: the bride was wearing Saltwater sandals under that beautiful dress. Classic shoes of my youth. Brought me right back.

In short, Jimmy and Landra simpy belong together and we are so happy for them. They are one of those couples who together, truly make something big. Something better.

The wedding was more like a high school reunion for my Mr. Kelly and it was so fun to finally meet all the characters from all those stories I have heard from Ryan. They are all amazing people and I loved watching Ryan re-connect with those who helped him make all those wild and crazy teenage memories.



Leaving the wedding, on our way to the lovely Econolodge of Yuba City, I told Ryan how much I loved seeing him in his old element and he told me that his favorite part was getting the chance to proudly introduce everyone to his "new wife". Swooooon.

1 comment:

  1. Your first wedding where neither of you had to try to catch the bouquet or the garter!!!! How exciting.....Love you and missing you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails