Sunday, January 23, 2011

breakfast at the caldwell's



sunday funday morning
included a trip to see my little logan. and dee and mitchell.


she said she wanted to cook for me and i happily agreed because a) i haven't been cooking lately, b) i love breakfast food, c) she said we could wear pajamas, and mostly, d) i simply adore this little family.


after breakfast, mitchell took me to the garage where boxes of chic maternity clothes and baby goods awaited me. i am so lucky to have such good friends and cousins who will let me borrow their "with child" wardrobe and precious baby items.

then it was time for the little logan show. he was quite the show off impressing me with his ability walk and nearly run on two legs and his giggle. oh that giggle. i could listen to it for hours.

1 comment:

  1. you have me in tears!!!! We couldn't be more excited to share in this VERY SPECIAL time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails