Tuesday, January 18, 2011

down by the seashore


last weekend, my mr. kelly took me on a very lovely getaway. i needed it. bad. we have hardly had a day alone together in weeks, let alone two days in a row. and this lack of sunshine and the bitter cold have really been getting to me. maybe you have noticed my blog has been feeling less than "inspired".

the beach. with ryan. was just what the doctor ordered.


both possess such restorative powers for me.




*we ate out. i ordered pesto. surprise, surprise.

*we ate chocolate covered strawberries. fancy!

*we watched television in bed for hours. which is quite a luxury if you don't have a television in your bedroom at home.

*i blogged. fireside.

*i took a lazy bath and read magazines.

*we strolled on the beach at sunset.

*we hiked bodega head trail.

*we had a picnic lunch, complete with the most delicious deli sandwiches and kettle chips.

*and then we drove home and watched eclipse. yes, my man will watch twilight movies with me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails