Friday, February 18, 2011

sixteen weeks


dear baby:

*my view is changing. sometimes i have to adjust just to see my feet.


*today you are the size of an avocado, which just might be me and your daddy's favorite thing to share. i am confused though, because my tummy looks like it is housing a cantaloupe...?


*we celebrated valentine's day this week. our last as a family of two. we think it will be pretty fun to celebrate with you next year.


*i am officially feeling like myself again. just less energy but no more random fits of tears, barfing or six o'clock bedtimes. it is great.


*i love feeling like wherever i go, you go with me. we are never alone.


*i am also feeling particularly grateful for your daddy this week. without him, we would have dirty dishes all the time, hungry tummies, fewer laughs and empty gas tanks. he has taken over quite a bit and does it all with a smile. i think he is happy you are on your way and that his good, ole' wifey has returned, replacing the crazy lady that took over for a few months.

*stay warm in there, lil' baby berry...it is pretty stormy out here this week.

see? i told you my fancy red coat won't button. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you tonight!!!!!! I am going to kiss my peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had no idea! Congrats Lauren + Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. logan-thank you!! erika must be a very good secret keeper :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails