Saturday, August 20, 2011

finn's first week

:: the most memorable room number of my life.




:: learning the magic of skin to skin. nothing like it.





:: nobody can swaddle like a nurse can swaddle. little baby burrito.





:: my new favorite picture. my two boys.





:: i always wanted a baby with hair. too fun.





:: big hand, little hand. and one sleepy babe.







:: our festive hospital room. we were spoiled with flowers and balloons-big headed baby boy balloons to be specific!





:: these finger nails kill me and leave me wondering if little finn got a manicure in the womb.





:: when these little eyes meet mine, my heart beats a bit faster. and then it melts.





:: seriously? is there anything softer than baby feet? i had no idea...and i touch them about twenty times a day.





:: and those lips and that sweet, milky breath....sheesh. i never knew.





:: first bath! not sure how he feels about it...





:: those cheeks are getting chubby! and oh-so kissable.



:: never happier.





:: and now...a family.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god...I cant stop saying it oh my god....so oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that hair! What a handsome little man you have there! You are all glowing in your family pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely enamored with this post. Congratulations and the sweetest pictures ever. Finn is totally delicious! Have fun with becoming a mommy and learning all the incredible joys that come with it. It only gets better each and every day! You are going to be a terrific mama : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails