Monday, November 22, 2010

it's the little things...



during thanksgiving week, i am always thinking about the things i am most grateful for in my life, like my mister, our family and friends. i also think about other things like health, paychecks, shelter, air conditioning and transportation.

but today, i thought i would give a shout out to the little things, the things not necessary to survival or the pursuit of happiness, but which still add tremendous joy to my little life.

**********

1. hair products. i simply hate the feeling and look of my hair without them.


2. white, fluffy towels. is there a better way to end a hot shower?

3. jillian michaels. i love to hate her but am thankful for the workout she can give right in the comfort of my very own living room.

4. the jam my grandmother makes for our entire family every year. every type of fruit and combination you can imagine. my favorite is strawberry rhubarb.

5. toothpaste. i actually think this is a necessity for me. i am flat-out addicted to teeth brushing.

6. my go-to blanket. made by my Dinha for my eighteenth birthday and treasured ever since.

7. flowers delieverd by my mister on a random saturday morning, just because.

8. two dollar sparkly, holiday treats found at target.

9. shoes and the ability to make my legs move.

10. avocados. because everything is better, and richer with a chunk or two of this magical fruit...burritos, salads, sandwiches...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails