Friday, November 5, 2010

melt my heart




I am such a sucker for this man. Especially when he walks through the door all tall and mighty, sporting his work clothes. In my younger days, I used to think it was all about the boots, jerseys or uniforms, but there is somethin' so refined and subtly sexy about the "suit and tie". It might be in the details: buttons, belts, skinny shoelaces, or maybe its just the way he sloppily loosens his tie, all the while having no idea of how handsome he looks.



And once he steps into our little domain, the first thing he does is kiss me hello, inquire about food and then he want to know where our naughty little feline daughter is hiding. He does his kitty "call", she comes running and they meet up for a post-work/post-nap cuddle.



And then they both just get cuter.




I watch his face finally relax after a long day, she purrrrrs and I just sit and melt.



What will happen to me when someday instead of a furry feline there is a real little baby human in those manly arms of his? Will I survive the utter cuteness? Will my heart beat right out of my chest?




I am concerned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails