Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sara mary. the birthday girl.



Last night, we celebrated Sara Mary's birthday at Casa de Kelly.


I baked red velvet cupcakes. Because they are her favorite...



...I decorated the "mancave" with twinkle lights and my best silverware...




...we "cheers'ed" and ate baked ziti, a la Christy, salad, a la Tracey and garlic bread, a la yours truly...




We gave her a picture of the four of us from my wedding day. She cried and said we all looked so pretty.



And then she blew out her candles.



I feel so lucky to have these girls in my life...



Nearly ten years ago, Sara and I met, both working in a mediocre Mexican restaurant, both wearing aprons and regrettable uniforms. Thanks to her, I made three of the best friends a girl could ask for. My first friends in Sacramento. And I assure you, I am the lucky one.



Happy, happy birthday Sara Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails