Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yawn.



Please meet Chloe, a.k.a Princess and the Pea. Our little kitty. Her favorite things include: planning elaborate escape attempts, eating only the freshest of food, playing chase with herself, acting like she "owns the joint", and sleeping in the most inconvenient places; such as on my clean laundry pile, and in doorways. But despite her inclination to bite and her obstinate will, this little feline has found a pretty big place in our hearts.

P.S. If the above photo sequence doesn't warm the cockles of your heart...you might want to check your pulse. I know, as her mother I am biased and don't worry, I am not going to start decorating this blog with photos of fluffy kitties frolicking in daisy-filled meadows, but seriously. Too cute, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails