Thursday, July 29, 2010

Carnie Power!

I wish I could say that my excitement for the State Fair was really all about the rides...



...but in truth, I was way more excited for the food and drink.




However, the slide ride with Amanda was pretty awesome...




And of course, Mr. Kelly and I got lots of love from little baby Logan-who is soooo smiley at the ripe old age of 5.5 months!




First Family Fair for the Caldwell's. All that walking (or stroller riding) makes for one sleepy baby...




I am SO into dinosaurs...20 years after I first studied them in elementary school and I still can't get enough. I can't wait to have kids just for this reason. They better be dino-fans too.




Classic Carnie style...



And our day ended with drinks and wings at Hooters. Classy, huh? We decided to carry on with the trashy carnie style and indulge Mitchell in his first visit to the joint. We all know that baby Logan is a boob man himself, so it was actually quite fitting. Apparently, Logan also has a thirst for beer! The boy was reaching for our beers ALL DAY! Trouble...




Thanks for joining us Caldwell Familia! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails