Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cheese+Cake

At one of my bridal showers, my mom and sisters gifted with me with a spring form pan (which I instead call a "springboard pan"). And I was thrilled. But it was the recipe inside that really made my heart pitter and patter. Carefully written on the most delicate, vintage recipe card was my mom's cheesecake recipe. What a treasure. It is my absolute favorite dessert. So I thought I would give it a whirl today in honor of the Kelly's, of Casa de Kool, anniversary...


I was able to use all my new baking measuring cups, spoons and spatula (thank you Brandy!) And check out those canisters that store all my baking ingredients! (thank you Miss Katie!)


From the outside it appears my efforts were a success...


But the true test will be the first bite. Stay tuned friends.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a way to break in all your "cha-cha" baking goodies... with one of your mom's delicious confections! Yummy! Can't wait to hear how it turned out, looks perfect! Oh and I love the cake stand : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails