Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rachel


is fun...


She is daring...

and she is caring. *I mean check out that extension just to ensure that she doesn't land on the poor, unsuspecting k-9's. Seriously.

Rachel is also silly...


and the word that seems to say it all: Rachel is just plain darling.

See?

I told you so.

Rachel is animated, thinks a lot, and has such a tender heart. She is so good that she can't even tell a lie, but you should watch her try sometime - it's comical. She maybe can get away with a little white lie, but that is just to avoid hurting any one's feelings-which in her book, is a criminal offense. She is a little half-pint and I just adore her. After all, who else would jump in a pool over and over again just to give me the perfect shot? No one I know... good thing I have her. I will keep her forever and treasure her.

P.S. If you ever get sick, she might just hop in her car upon hearing the news, drive over 60 miles, show up at your house and make you her world famous chicken noodle soup. AND leave you the leftovers.

This is not a lie. I have experienced this phenomenon.

I love her. And that is the truth.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails