Monday, July 12, 2010

Pump me up.

I love me a pair of new work shoes, especially if they are obtained in accordance with "The shoe code" - otherwise known as the three "c's": cute. comfy. cheap.

Well, I guess I have been known to ignore the "cheap" part on occasion. But only on special occasion. Like my infamous fuchsia pumps - not exactly cheap, but oh-so memorable.

Anyway, I picked these beauties up last week and I have been rocking them out at work with a black pencil skirt and red lips ever since.

They put a little hop in my step and give me a little bit of that retro edge I wish I had more of. Don't they look like they are straight out of the 40's or 50's?

Just call me Marilyn. Marilyn, the brunette that is.

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute!!! Where did you get them? Mama needs a new pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! In my head, I read the last line of your comment to the tune of "Papa's got a brand new bag"...!! Got 'em at Off Broadway! I don't think there is one in American Canyon-we better pick a shopping day and get you up here asap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails