Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pebbles

I know what you may think, nearly 30 and still babysitting?

Let me explain...

I LOVE BABYSITTING. Feel free to pass the word. The truth is I always have loved to sit and I would bet that I always will, except maybe when I have a brood of my own little chicks underfoot.

But seriously, the chance to soak in somebody else's cute little baby, while making a dollar or two sounds like fun to me. Which is exactly what I did last weekend with little Baby Kendall.

Or perhaps we should call her Pebbles, due to her fashionable hair-do, thanks to yours truly.





Baby Kendall, a.k.a Baby Pebbles, belongs to my boss and friend, Teresa, and arrived weighing just over four pounds. Just take a gander at her now! She has come a long way, baby. Check out those legs! I am convined that nothing on this planet beats baby legs and as far as I am concerned....the more rolls the better!





Miss Baby Kendall is as happy as a clam, is positively in loooooove with her brother and sister, and has a penchant for electrical outlets (SCARY). Our day together included dress-up, green beans, carrots, corn and goldfish (YUM) for lunch, a nice long nap and a lovely swim. She is quite the companion.





One thing to remember, she is verrrrrry fast on all fours...

Watch out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I cannot believe how much she has grown! Remember how tiny she was when I first started babysitting her. She is adorable. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that you love to babysit....when are you free? Logan would like a tante fix.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails