Thursday, June 9, 2011

baby dylan




i was so happy to meet this wee little babe over the weekend. isn't he just a goregous newborn?! he is so relaxed and already so alert and engaged. i nearly cried as our eyes locked and he seemed to take me in. i don't know exactly what he saw - surely just a blur, but he made me feel like we were really getting to know one another already.

this baby is so very special to me, not just because he is christy's baby, but also because i watched him grow from the beginning, alongside my own baby. as i held dylan, i felt baby berry stir inside me and i mused, "how funny...they are playing together already". i hope these two will be fast, long friends...much like their mothers.



congratulations christy and charlie! dylan is so lucky to have you two.



and to the little one, welcome to the world. only ten days old and you have already made it a better place.



xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails