Monday, June 27, 2011

saturday.sister.sandwiches.swim


sister e came to visit on saturday! i was so happy to see that sweet face...


we agreed that the pool sounded heavenly, and that a picnic was a must.

so avocado sandwiches it was. my favorite. mama used to make these for me in high school and i have been hooked ever since.

after a quick stop at wally world for noodles...we arrived. and the smile never left my face.


we alternated between lounging with magazines (which never lasted long) and floating in the pool. the water is by far the most comfortable place for this preggo body of mine-true, i have always loved the water, but this is a whole 'nother kind of appreciation. water birth, anyone?


we left the pool right as about thirty young (and screaming) children swarmed in. emily likened it to an "invasion". good thing we left when we did, i am not sure that my once pale skin will ever be the same. i managed to avoid any color on my face, but the rest of my body wasn't so lucky. oh the guilt!

worth it, though, way worth it. thanks for the heavenly saturday sister!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails