Thursday, May 26, 2011

double date night



last night, we went here:


with these two birdies. the other kelly's:


we marveled at the weather, until the sun went down:


everyone enjoyed spirits of their choice. for ryan that meant newcastle:


for me, it meant a refreshing margarita. virgin, of course:


we were pretty smiley:


and then we got hungry. so we ate tri-tip. hello, heartburn. nice to meet you:


daddy david surprised us all with a little ice cream:

i got lost in these eyes for about half an inning:


and then the sunset garnered my attention:


do you like my new scarf? the easter bunny and her helper (a.k.a. my mama and daddy) left it in my easter basket:


i think the sacramento skyline is so pretty. especially at dusk:


happy night:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails