Friday, May 13, 2011

twenty eight weeks


dear baby:




other than swelling up like a balloon, its been a good week. although it may have been a rough one for you since we officially started our chocolate detox program. i don't know about you, but for me it feels like we have given up a major addiction. rough. good thing cantaloupes have been tasting pretty delicious lately!




looking on the bright side, my favorite part of this week has been when your dad and i sit on the couch, pull up my shirt and watch my skin move with each of your little movements. it makes us really feel the love for you and makes me think..."wow, there really is a little person in there". daddy has also been talking to you through my belly button, which he affectionately calls the "turkey timer". he tells you that he can't wait for you to come out and play. can you recognize his voice yet?




this weekend we plan to tackle your nursery! we hope to paint, set up your crib and finally begin to build your little nest. piece by piece.





stay cute.





love, mama bear






1 comment:

  1. Love that shirt!!! That better go in the maternity clothes box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails