Thursday, May 5, 2011

sweet treat



one of my top-ten favorite desserts: tcby's white chocolate mousse yogurt with chocolate chips. simply delectable. and the tcby's of the world are slowly disappearing. so i beg of you, go out and support your local tcby. for my sake.

it always reminds me of the few times my mom took us to the tcby, in good old river park. we always got the white chocolate mousse.

it also reminds me of trevor. i used to drag him there when we were poor, living in a cramped apartment. it was a big treat. for me at least. he hates it. i can hear him now, "siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. it's like ice milk i tell you, ice milk!"

i beg to differ. for me and baby berry, its a little cup of heaven
.


p.s. this post may seem random, but i am trying to distract myself. nothing like the warm sun and cinco de mayo to intensify my craving for an ice cold, tart margarita. all in good time, i tell myself. all in good time.


1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. I tried to have a virgin one today to satisfy the craving, blech, don't even go there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails