Thursday, October 14, 2010

time teller



I have never been a faithful watch wearer.


But I am thinking its time that I become one. Did you like my pun?


Being late is not cute. And I am tired of fumbling around for my cell phone, asking a stranger, or squinting up at the sun to estimate the hour (not really. i wish i was that skilled).





I saw these two beauties in the recent InStyle magazine - thanks to my mama-in-law, who kindly saves her mags and passes them on to me for my reading enjoyment.


I am loving the style of the numbers and the big faces on these two. Also, Timex has been making these time tellers for decades. Hard to go wrong with a classic, right?


And, they are only about fiddy five dollars and are available at Target. Which just happens to be my favorite store.





Perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails