Friday, October 29, 2010

thursdays are for spray painting




last night
, I went on my run (brrr!) and once i got home i became a spray painting diva. you should see my fingers today-not pretty-I couldn't stop! I think these faux hydrangeas look uber spooky now that they are black...just in time for Sunday.



remember last week, when i mentioned that my sweet dad helped me collect spooky sticks for a spooky arrangement? well, i finally got around to spray painting them black. i then added a creepy crow and voila - free decor! do you think I can leave it up all year long, minus the bird?


and then as the giant's cinched game two (woo hoo!), we ate a lovely vegetarian meal. again. sheesh.




oh yah, and Modern Family was a real scream this week. did you catch it? we had to rewind it every two minutes we were laughing so hard.



happy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails