Monday, October 11, 2010

beach day



even the car ride to the beach is fun if this guy is your passenger...





destination: ocean beach.





sandy feet.





a little drama for a laugh or two. I swear this man is Cam from Modern Family. How lucky am I?




*seksi pic. *pretend like I don't know someone is taking a picture of me pic. *Jumping pic.





and behold...the coolest necklace I have ever seen. He always dresses appropriately - he said, "its a compass so we can find our way to the beach and find our way home". Looooooove it.




trevor showed me his new trick - opening a brew with his ring. very MacGyver like! And, a cheese and salami sandwich on sour dough - is there a better beach food?




there may or not have been Seattle's Best in these cups...shhhhhh.




no need for Uggs on this bright and sunny day. And these seagulls got a hold of our tortilla chips. Sneaky lil' bas%@#*&.




lots of bare, sandy, strolling, beachy feet... inhale. exhale. ahhhhhh.








and then our bare, sandy, beachy feet found their way back to the beachy blanket for some magazine time...







and then back to the water's edge for more playtime...back and forth, in and out...like the tide, we were.





shadow time.





random log time.





ballet time.





and another seksi shot of trevor.




contemplation time.








silouette, dancing picture time.







And lastly, time to see as far as I could see...






What did I see through those far-reaching, telescopic eyes? It was right in front of me the entire time...




A happy day.




And a wicked sunburn.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast, will you take Logan to the beach someday?????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails