Thursday, October 28, 2010

leaf love



the leaves on our street were stunning today. and I am soaking them up.




soon the leaves will turn, fall and be swept away and the trees will appear naked, lonely and barren...






but lucky for me, last weekend's rainstorm left a leaf tattoo on our driveway. i think it may just be the cutest thing i have ever seen (second of course to the babies in my life and my mister's smile).



i wonder how long it will last... maybe until spring?

****

p.s. have you noticed? i have given up capitalization here on my blog. i said to myself, "why not?" i know, such a rule breaker i am. it actually feels quite refreshing.



p.p.s. have you also noticed that i am addicted to elippsis? i can't stop...no, really...it's a problem. i think my little problem stems from the time my fourth grade teacher told me that i "abused" use of the comma in my writing. i must have just eliminated the comma in favor of the * ... * forgive me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails