Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scheidecker Saturday


These two lovers were married on Saturday... they vowed to "hike and hunt" and "shop and dance" with one another. It was sweet. So sweet. But it was Tim walking his daughter down that grassy aisle that really got my water works going...



And that cake...oh that cake. Handmade by the Bride and her posse. Now that's talent...




Mr. and Mrs. Kelly-oh yah, that's us!

Oh, happy day. Smiles from all...




Drinks were flowing...




And mischief and fun were rampant. Did I mention that my sisters and I danced as if all the music in the world was about to be destroyed forever? We may have been the only people on the dance floor, but I am pretty sure everyone was either jealous or seriously entertained because we really "danced with like no one was looking".

P.S. Girls, my feet still hurt. And I miss Sparkle.




These two really have something special...BFF's or "brotha from anotha motha", as Em likes to say. They may look grown here, but in my eyes, they will always be little ones, playing in the pool donning life jackets and toothless grins.




Gotta love: 1) cowboy boots under a big, white dress, 2) the song that will never die Macarena and 3) a father/daughter dance.



My favorite part of this wedding was, hands down, the photo booth. I was in that thing all night. And I am not exaggerating. Obsessed, I was.

And here is the proof:


Here's to the Jones'!

Welcome to the married club.

And I gotta say...it's pretty grand.

2 comments:

  1. I need serious help with Picasa!!!! Great pics by the way. Logan misses Tante's comments though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture taking ability amazes me yet again!! I cannot get over how much fun the photo booth was. I am so glad you got me to do it. I have to work on my expressions though. There are too many that are the same. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails