Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lemon, Basil and Cream-Oh my!


I pondered:

what to do with a bowlful of lemons that would soon belong in the garbage...





a surplus of basil...





and left over heavy cream from our sister bake party...






And I slowly remembered this recipe that Pioneer Woman kindly shared with her blog friends last week. Do you know her? If not, you should really introduce yourself. This red-headed beauty/genius makes me giggle daily and makes NO apologies for the amount of butter most of her recipes call for. I couldn't resist giving this recipe a whirl. After all, I had all of the ingredients (when does that EVER happen?), and bottom line: pasta is my favorite guilty pleasure...






I think lemon and basil make for such a great couple...




Yah...




...it was pretty much a hit.





1 comment:

  1. I have made that before.....but not from the Pioneer woman recipes. SOOOooooooo, when are we going to see you again??? Little Buddy (Logan) is Movin all over the place. Check out the videos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails