Friday, August 13, 2010

Carrot Craze

On the nights that Mr. Kelly works late, I try to eat lite, so that I can fully enjoy those "square meals" (you know, meat, veggie, salad, carb) that we eat when we are together.

Lately, carrots have been doing the trick...



Slice those beauties up, add a pinch (or two) of salt...



Time to add some thyme...


Olive oil, pepper and a shake of brown sugar...and voila!

Dinner for one.


De-lish.




Now if I could just find a stick of cheese...

Gotta have a bit of protein, right?

2 comments:

  1. Mitchell copied you and made this for me on Sunday night!!! YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I bought cooked carrots from the Whole Foods a few weeks ago and fell so in love with them I just copied the ingridents list. I love when the sugar gets a little carmelized and they get crunchy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails