Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ever, ever, always.

Everest.

A.K.A. Everest Bradford, Ever, Ever Bear, lil' fella, Winston Churchill, Punkin Pie, Baby Ev, or the cutest Ring Bearer EVER.





I love this little boy. So much.





And today, I miss him. So very much.




He is so kind, so boyish and very clever. He looks really smashing in the color orange, which I think must be rare. And he is so much like his mother-easy to please, likes to read, digs Chipotle, loves nature and music, enjoys a ride in the car or a walk to the park.








Also, like his mama, Ever never fakes a laugh. Ever is careful with his smiles and laughter - reserving them for true happiness and glee. No courtesy laughs here. Which I think is just plain honesty at its best.





Ryan affectionately call Everest "Winston Churchill" because at times, he makes the funniest face where he furrows his forehead, purses his lips and appears to be deeeeeep in thought, as if he were contemplating a conspiracy within Parliament.





He calls me Tante and it warms my heart every single time. I will never forget walking down the aisle, hearing Ever shout "Tante!". Or the first time he said "Tante". I will also never forget the day he arrived. I was so happy, knowing that I would get the chance to love and watch a baby grow, from the very beginning. How very special.





Close to my heart he will be. ForEVER.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails