Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tart.


Thursday is for Tart.


French Apple Tart, that is.



As the tart baked, I thought about how much butter this recipe required (16 tbsp - yikes!) and decided to go for a loooooong run so that I wouldn't feel so guilty about eating a corner when I got home. I mean, I can't bake and not try my product, right?


And because I am having lunch with my dear friends, the Wessels today, I thought I would share the tart love and wrap up a little tart to go package.


Partly, because I don't want to be left with a slab of tart. Partly because I had this darrrrrling ribbon. But mostly, because I just love the Wessels and I know they heart apples.




I hope they like it.




P.S. Just in case you were wondering-only 34 days until fall arrives. Can I get a "WOO HOO!" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails