Sunday, September 26, 2010

28 days...



That is how long we lasted without cable.


Perhaps you remember this post? I was so ambitious. And so very wrong.



Life without cable is rough. Especially when football season and Brothers and Sisters is scheduled to return.




After realizing how much we were spending at Blockbuster, I threw myself down to the ground in a fit and told Ryan that I just couldn't bear another day without cable. He said that I acting like a five year old and smiled. Most of the time Ryan finds my antics and drama amusing: which is reason number 541 why I married him.
I think he may have missed cable just a smidgen too



A call to Dish Network was made and within ten hours, I was flipping through the channels with my feet on the coffee table and a giant grin on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails