Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend {volume II}



Sunday Funday.

That used to be our motto when Trevor and I lived together. Well, actually, Thursday Fundays, or Monday Fundays were not unheard of either.


This particular Sunday Funday led us downtown to Lavender Heights where the annual
RAINBOW Festival was held! It was such fun. I especially loved the wanna be Lady Gaga and all the transvestites. There are some pretty men in this world!




But I really loved watching Trevor dashing to and fro, in and out of his old haunts, running into all his old friends. And Kinyata joined in on the fun...she likes purple and she is like crazy fun. And as sweet as can be.





After a corn dog (you know how I feel about fair food) and a Stella for me and a Greyhound for Trevor...





...we ventured into Faces for an afternoon dance party.






Trevor was without a doubt the best dancer in the room. Big surprise. Kinyata, was second. They were like Danny and Sandy together. Or Beyonce and Jay-Z. I was enthralled.


And yes, Trevor did the splits.


It was a show-stopper and it blows my mind every. single. time.




Someday, I WILL get it on video. Just wait.




P.S. This Labor Day Weekend re-cap isn't over yet-and I am tired just re-living it! Volume III airs tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel. Over and out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails