Monday, September 20, 2010

Under the Freeway - Part III



Here we are yet again...





But this time, these two besties were the stars of the show! They had their very own booth at the Sacramento Antique Flea Market-wow! Famous!






I felt so proud when I stumbled upon their booth. IT WAS DARLING!! I knew there would be some treasures, but I wasn't expecting it to be all that it was. I should have known better...these two have such great style and are so talented.



And look at all their items...




Even their price tags were adorable! And I am so crazy for succulents right now...



Talk about eye candy...



I even walked away with that precious little sour cream cookbook, a beautiful cake plate and some cardboard beer mug decorations...they look perfect in Ryan's man cave. Muchas gracias, chicas!


Such a wonderful thing it is to turn something you love into a way to make a few dollars.


Bravo, ladies!



1 comment:

  1. Let me know when the next one is!!!! I want to go and see what treasures I can find for our home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails